Join PTSA Meeting Dates President: Mrs. LingLing Yaghmai
The mission of the California State PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families. The goals are to:
- Promote, build and expand parent/family engagement
- Empower and support PTSA members and leaders
- Represent, inform and mobilize members and the public to advocate for the education, health, safety and well-being of all children
The Canyon PTSA is committed to implementing these goals. The board and committees have been working hard on programs that are available to all our students.
Some of these programs and activities are:
We also provide support to the Library, providing members with a directory, inform our members through emails, newsletters and websites, arrange for volunteers and refreshments for various school functions (ie. TCOB, Top of the Tribe, Presidential Awards, Registrations, etc.).
How You Can Help!!
- By becoming a MEMBER!! Your membership and monetary donations will help support our programs!
- Volunteer! There are many ways to volunteer – get on the board, be on a committee, help at an event, bring food, drinks and supplies and/or donate your services or resources.
- Attend a Meeting! Members are NOT required to attend meetings, however, all are welcome. Meetings are held monthly.